Dr. Neemesh Lodh is a consultant breast cancer surgeon having the tremendous work experience in his field. He completed his MBBS from Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai in 2004, Later he completed his Diplomat of National Board (DNB) in General Surgery from Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai in 2007. He has also successfully completed his Clinical Research and Fellowship in Breast Diseases.
Dr. Neemesh Lodh has an experience in working with hospitals like Currae Group of Hospitals, Thane and Aims Hospital in Dombivali. He has also worked as a consultant in General Surgery and Breast Diseases at Bhaktashrestha Kamlakarpant Walawalkar Hospital (BKLWH) Diagnostic & Medical Research Centre, Dervan, Maharashtra, India.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS:
1) Final MBBS – Part I - Distinction in ENT
2) Final MBBS – Part II – Distinction in General Surgery.
3) Recipient of the B-Braun Scholar Award 2008 for outstanding achievement in post-graduate medical studies in the field of General Surgery.
4) Awarded the Best Experimental Research Paper Award for paper on ‘Acute Limb Ischemias- How are we faring?’ At Association of Surgeons of India conference (ASICON) 2008, Ludhiana.
1). Correlation of MMG, USG and MRI in patients with Nipple discharge: Deshmane VH, Lodh N, et al. Poster presentation- San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2011.
2). Ductoscopy and MRI in patients with nipple discharge: Deshmane VH, Lodh N, et al. Poster presentation- San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium 2010.
3). Predictive factors for a successful arterio-venous access for haemodialysis: Neemesh Lodh, WIMJOURNAL, Volume No.1,2014, Pg 18-27.
Successfully submitted a thesis titled “A study of predictive factors for successful AV access procedures for Haemodialysis” to the National Board of Examinations in 2010.
1) Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) Reg. No. AA21741
2) Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) Reg. No. 2005/05/0945
- New Frontiers in Breast & Thoracic Malignancies: P.D. Hinduja Hospital & Medical Research Centre, April 2017.
- Year in Review: Breast Cancer Conference, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, January 2017.
- Advances in Breast Cancer – As Faculty- The 2nd Joint Breast Cancer Symposium of the Indian Cancer Society, Tata Memorial Hospital (Women’s Cancer Initiative ) & GOKARMA Oncology Association, Aamby Valley, Lonavla, October 2016.
- Advances in Breast Cancer – The 1st Joint Breast Cancer symposium of the Indian Cancer Society, Tata Memorial Hospital (Women’s Cancer Initiative) & GOKARMA Oncology Association, Goa, October 2014.
- 10th Women’s Cancer Initiative Conference- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India, September 2012.
- Evolution of loco-regional therapy and recent update of EBCTG Meta-analysis, Mumbai, October 2012.
- Basic Course On Microsurgical Techniques at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai, May 2012.
Breast Lumpectomy |Modified radical mastectomy |Nipple and skin sparing mastectomy |Breast reconstruction |Breast conserving surgery |Breast oncoplastic surgery |Axillary clearance |Sentinel lymph node mapping |Needle localized excision |Port insertion |Microdochectomy |Male breast cancer surgery |Gynaecomastia surgery |Accessory breast surgery | Breast Cancer Surgeon |Best breast cancer surgeon | best breast cancer hospital |breast oncologist| breast surgeon |breast onco doctor| doctor for breast cancer treatment| breast cancer surgery |breast tumor removal | types of breast surgery |types of breast cancer surgery |best breast cancer surgeons | Thane |Mulund | Airoli |Mahape |Taloja | Navi Mumbai | Mumbai | New Mumbai | Kalwa | Diva| Mumbra| Dombivli | Kalyan |Ambernath | Badlapur | Thakurli |Nasik | Pune | Dhule | Nanded | Alibag | wai | Surat | Gujrat | Ahmadabad| Karjat | Kasara| Sakhri | Satara| Satana |